Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Suzie's mini album...

 Hi! Ok so this album I'm just calling it Suzie's mini since that is who I made it for. However, I learned how to make this mini following Ginger's tutorial at My Sisters Scrapper. You can follow the tutorial yourself starting at this link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqcgJZKKLVk I'm sorry but I can not remember what the name of the paper pad is that I used here on this mini. If the name of it comes to me then I will add an update at the bottom of this post. The birdcage and bird are cut on my Big Shot with Tim Holtz die with chipboard I also used I am roses flowers.
 I filled the birdcage with teeny tiny seed beads and then covered those with crackle accents. I used Stickles on the bird and wing and then added some hanging beads at the bottom.
 The pennant I cut out of the paper line (that I can't remember the name of...sorry again about that)
 The teal ribbon came from Hobby Lobby and the white ribbon is from Tim Holtz. The flat backed pearls are from....??? I have no idea where it came from. I get things from so many different places and WISH that I could remember where I got the flat backed pearls from because I am out and need some but only buy when I find a really good price. So if any of you know where I can find some that are priced well please let me know.



 I used one of Martha Stewart's corner punches on all of the flip out pages.




 By the way. This is a paper bag mini album and you can see one of the tags sticking out in the above picture where my fingers are. I forgot to take pictures showing that.

 The very last page has a waterfall page on it that I absolutely love. I'm so thankful that Ginger taught me how to make these because I want to make more!
 The above picture is out of order because its the back view of the mini.

The last 2 pictures are out of order as well. They are actually of the first page in the album.
I hope that you enjoyed seeing the pictures of the album. If you would like to make one yourself please go to Ginger's tutorial and give it a whirl. She's awesome and has several really good tutorials that are easy to follow. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. OH I soo LOVE this !! when Robin brought it to me on her latest visit this July I was blown away..The details go on and on.. My head is still spinning as to how I will fill it.. BUT I sure look froward to being home this fall to fill it with memories !!! Thanks you Sis Robin, I know how u put your heart and soul into all the things you make me and I so appreciate the blessings you have bestowed upon me..LOVE you so much ! and Thank YOU again for this special gift.

    ReplyDelete