Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Now and Then mini album...

 Hi everyone! Here is a little mini that I did back in July and never posted. I'm calling it Now and Then mini because I used Teresa Collins Now and Then paper pad. I also used some things by Tim Holtz, K and Company, I am roses, Martha Stewart and I believe that's it...I'll let you know as you look at the pictures and hopefully I want forget who made what. The front cover has Tim Holtz grungeboard for the clasp and the backing where the key is. That key by the way is by K and Co. and the roses are by I am roses. The butterflies and the doily trim was punched using Martha Stewart punches and the trim was some that I found 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby. The bling is from Michael's and I believe it was Recollections.


 The clock...I used crackle accents on after I inked the edges well to give it a really old look.










 The metal butterfly above is one I bought from Butter B Scraps. I love their metal embellishments by the way.






Thanks for stopping by everyone. I hope that you all are having a great day. I have more to post. It seems that I'm doing things sporadically on my blog....and I am and I apologize but I have a lot of things going on and it just isn't physically possible for me to post daily right but I will try to post at least once a week.
More to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment