Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Birthday present from Mr. Candy Creek 2013

 WOW! WOW! WOW! I'm so excited! Even though I knew what I was getting for my birthday, I can't hardly believe that my husband approved of me getting this along with something else I'll tell you about in a bit.
 I've wanted a Big Shot die cutting machine for years so I could cut chipboard and emboss with it but never did take the leap. I did my research though before I ordered it....yes I ordered it so I could find the best possible deal BUT I wasn't allowed to open the box until today and I love it....I've been "petting it" I love it so much and did you notice the color? It's robins egg blue!

 The deal that I found was thru Overstock.com and it was what they called a "kit" which meant that along with the Big Shot it also included a embossing folder as well as some dies.
 Here are some embossing folders that Hobby Lobby had on clearance. I have promised myself that I want buy dies nor embossing folders for it unless they are on clearance and ones that I absolutely love.
 You can see that I found a couple of the dies that will cut chipboard below that I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby. I want the tattered flowers one but for now I'm on a spending FREEZE!!!!
Because this isn't all that my husband got me for my birthday.........he also got my ticket for me to fly to Oklahoma next month to see SUZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeee! I'm so grateful and feel so blessed that I get to go this year. I had already ordered my Big Shot before I ask Mr. Candy Creek if I could go to Oklahoma and when he said yes I about fell over thinking holy smokes this is the biggest birthday that I've even had in my entire life! These gifts sure did make turning 25 errr I mean 45 a little easier. Now I have to find the time to get to use them!! Thank you SO MUCH Mr. Candy Creek. I love you and my new pretties.
I hope that everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That is one fancy gadget my friend...I know you will be locked in your craft room making so many pretties.. u will not sleep or eat for days !!! Yes.. I know you well. It boggles my mind what you will make with this !... and while you are busy playing with this.. I am about to get back to my blog, and also finish off some outdoor painting before you get here.. yippeeeeee !
    That Mr. Candy Creek is super duper nice.. and soo amazing to send you to the lake !!!!

    ReplyDelete