Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Exploding envelope mini album....

Hi everyone! So glad to see that you made it back. I worked in the craft room all day Sunday on this little project. I had been watching a video on you tube about how to make one and decided that I would try it. It's an exploding box. It's made completely out of envelopes and card stock. I had seen the exploding cards but never had seen anything to where you could put pictures in it so I just had to try this.
Here it is opened. Now I knew that it would be near impossible for me to show you the full effects of this project unless I somehow came up with a way to video it and post it on here. So my little pea sized brain started thinking about how to do it. I knew it could be done cause so many other blogs have video on them but you have to remember....I'm not real computer savvy so just bear with me. It took me all day to get this figured out but I think and I repeat, I think that I have it right now. So the link below will show you the box in action and I talk a little more about the box itself and all it's function.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTO3AgcD0PI
Hope that you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    This is so great! I love this type of box! You have created a wonderful project idea!

    And congratulations on the video! So great to see what you have done! :<)

    Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete