Friday, June 25, 2010

Handmade guest book....

What? Two posts in one day? Am I sick? Noooo I'm just extremely behind on things. So I had to share with you this little guestbook that I was asked to make by my sweet neighbor. Her daughter bought a new place in Lake Tahoe and she wanted a little something special to give to her. I felt honored that she asked me to make this for her and it gave me great pleasure in doing so. I had a couple things to work on this past week outside but was making this little book in my head that entire time. So when my back said that it was time for a mandatory break from working in the yard, it didn't take me no time to whip this up since I had built it in my head a thousand times. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I took the pictures but I forgot to take one of the inside. It just had a registery with name, address and a place for guests to leave a comment nothing real special. But it will be the comments left that will be the real treasure for the new homeowners to sit and read.
Hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That turned out sooo nice ! It will get lots of good use..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    This is a beautiful guestbook! I am sure that the new home owners will love to read all the comments written as friends and family visit! What a great memory maker! :<)

    Wishing you a great day!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete