Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day gift.....

Hey everyone! I thought that I'd share with you what I made for my mom and mom-in-law for Mothers Day this year. They were just plain clay pots that I base coated and then painted some flowers on and then instead of planting the hydrangeas in the pots I just sat them down in it cause I knew that they would want to plant them in their yards then they can use the pot for some other plant. Like an annual or something. I really wanted to do more to them and waited til the last minute to paint these but it would have looked nice to have tied a nice wide bow around the hydrangea pot but I didn't have any one hand and it was to late to run out and get any.
Then here is my mom. She was really pleased with the gift and looked forward to get it planted. If you remember I also painted and framed a picture for her but got so excited that I gave it to her early.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day. I know that I did and it's always a joy to get to spend time with my mom as I'm sure it is the same way with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment